| || || |
|Born in San Fernando, Buenos Aires, Argentina in 1933. Graduated at the Escuela Nacional de Bellas Artes Manuel Belgrano in 1950 and at Prilidiano Pueyrredón in 1954. |
In that year he exhibited for the first time in Buenos Aires.
In 1955 he continued his painting studies at the École de Beaux Arts and of History of Art at the Louvre Museum in Paris. During this period he performed his first kinetic experiences and light painting.
For more than 10 years in Montevideo and Buenos Aires he centers his activity on cinematography and graphic design.
After this period he returns to paintings and presents his object paint in Buenos Aires, in Carmen Waugh Gallery in 1976. He also participates with it in collective exhibits and exhibition rooms.
Object paint shows his pass to sculpture that develops from 1977.
From 1980 he performs his projects of transitable sculptures and of public use that exhibits in Mexico where he lived until 1983.
He did teaching at the National School of Fine Arts Prilidiano Pueyrredón and at La Cárcova.
From 1984 he made numerous individual and collective expositions in the country and abroad, among others: Ephemeral Art Biennial, Brazil. First Symposium of Sculpture, Santo Domingo, where he makes his work América that belongs to the museum of Modern Art of Dominican Republic. Aerial Bridge II, Contemporary Art Museum of Chile University.
He was given numerous prizes such as sculpture first prize Argencard-Mastercard, first prize Hoechst Argentina in Art, Gold Medal, Premio República, National Museum of Fine Arts. Artist of the year 1997, Argentine Association of Art Critics.